Friday, March 1, 2013

Learning Python Scripting

Hello Everyone!

I've been slacking on this blog.  After writing the last three security heavy articles, I was feeling burned out.  To keep things interesting, I will be mixing in some lighter articles with the heavier ones.  This is my first light article on how I signed up for online Python scripting classes.

I have recently signed up for the SecurityTube Python Scripting Expert certification.  To put it a little more simply it is a Python certification offered by Securitytube.net.  The course is taught by Vivek Ramachandran who I think is a network security genius.  Hopefully it will rub off on me.  I think this course is going to be very fun because it teaches subjects like Network Security Programming,
Exploitation Techniques, and Attacking Web Applications. 

Throughout the next couple of weeks I will be posting general security articles along with Python scripting articles.  Just to give you a sneak preview of what I have learned so far, I present to you my "hello world" Python script.

I am a programming god!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty article! I found some useful information in your blog, it was awesome to read, thanks for sharing this great content to my vision, keep sharing.
    Regards,
    Python Training in Chennai|Python Training Institutes in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting that many of the bloggers to helped clarify a few things for me as well as giving.Most of ideas can be nice content.The people to give them a good shake to get your point and across the command.
    Python Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete